Documents, Articles, and Papers on the Farthing Coin
Calendar of State Papers, Domestic Series
On Queen Anne's Farthing
- Charles I, 1625-1633-4 Petitions, Proclamations, Court Cases
- Charles I, 1634-1635 Petitions and Proclamations
- Charles I, 1635-1637 Grants for Coining, Counterfeiting
- Charles I, 1638-1643 Grants for Coining, Prices, Grievances
- Commonwealth, 1649-1655 Propositions, Proposals, Counterfeiting, etc
- Commonwealth, 10 Aug 1651 Necessity of farthing tokens by Thomas Violet to the Mint Committee
- Charles II, 1660-1667 Petitions
- Charles II, 1668-1671 Petitions, Speeches, etc.
- Charles II, 1672-1673 Petitions, Warrants, etc.
- Charles II, 1676 Reasons for Tin over Copper.
- Queen Ann's [sic] Farthing, Letters from England, Don Manuel Alvarez Espriella, 1808
- in The Year Book of Daily Recreation and Information, William Hone, 1832
- in An Essay on the Roman Denarius, and English Silver Penny, William Till, 1837
- in A Biographical Antiquarian and Picturesque Tour in the Northern Counties of England and in Scotland, Thomas Frognall Dibdin, D.D. 1838
- in Things not Generally Known, Familiarly Explained, John Timbs, F.S.A., 1856
- in Notes and Queries, 2nd Series, Volume 3, January - June, 1857.
- in The Youth's Magazine. 1863. London: Published at No. 56, Old Bailey. 1863.
British Farthings Homepage
© 2007-2018 BritishFarthings